- On-camera audition practice weekly (rehearse as much as you want)
- A method to improve. You can work at your convenience. You'll get GOOD!
- Actor's mindset weekly. What's blocking your progress?
- Tools to sharpen your skills
- Scripts to devour, fine-tune your analysis technique
- Real acting class.
- Truthful constructive feedback
- Auditioning in different genres.
- Guest star roles, co-star roles (1-6) lines
- Series regular roles
- Call backs approach
What is covered:
Week 1: Choose either, a one liner, co-star role or continue the Fringe scene
Week 2: 30 Minute Comedy (Single Camera or Multi-Camera)
Week 3: One Hour Drama ( Serial like )
Week 4: Procedurals (CSI, Law & Order:SVU)
Week 5: Players choice. Bring in any on TV camera audition scene that you want.
THINGS I'LL SHOW YOU:
- HOW TO SET UP THE CAMERA
- SIMPLE EFFECTIVE LIGHTING
- WHERE YOU SHOULD FOCUS YOUR EYES
- WHAT SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE BEHIND YOU
- TIPS FOR INSPIRED STAGING
- SCRIPT READING PRACTICE
All classes are recorded to be viewed on demand!
STAY READY TO AUDITION.
You read and get started with the script.
Rehearse with a partner if you can.
Put yourself on tape doing the scene.
Edit and upload to youtube or vimeo(if you don't know how I got your covered.)