Here are your biggest TV audition challenges:
Nerves. Nerves. Nerves. Nerves.
Suffering during the audition.
Not getting off book.
Not bringing something special.
Trying to do it "right."
Not having fun.
Not enough experience because you're a stage performer
Finding the underlining emotional trigger.
Not sure what decisions to make with the script
Getting stuck in your head.
Not enough time to get in the groove.
Acting with a reader.
Not sure how much you should prepare.
How far you should go?
Being told you're too big on camera.
You want to slay your on camera TV auditions because you:
Realize that YOU need to share your gift - in life and in auditions. You want to prove you're a good actor.
You don’t want to pay thousands of dollars to wait for someone to tell you what to do with a scene or how to play a character you already understand.
You understand that great acting leads to more fans, a higher profile and high paying TV gigs, more confidence, and more CHOICES.
Or maybe you just have a passion for telling stories. And, like me, you think it’s fun to work out your acting instrument.
(That’s absolutely cool with me)
If any of the above resonates with you… keep on reading friend....
It’s called Zoom In Acting.
ZOOM IN ACTING IS A 5 WEEK ONLINE
on camera, on demand
ACTING CLASS DESIGNED TO:
- Give you that on camera knowledge you long for.
- Teach you how to use the camera as a tool to grow as an actor.
- Give you a fast and effective way to prepare for auditions.
THAT LOOKS LIKE:
- Getting known as an actor because of your skills.
- Less stress about changes in the audition process because your work is rock solid and you know how to go with the flow.
- More time doing what you love because you don’t waste time and energy on self sabotage. You know how to turn any experience into a growth process.
- More money because you are rid of the mystery of self-submissions, you can make them at home. No need to hire a coach.
- Less frustration because you are held accountable as an actor and you know what to do daily to make your work better on screen.
- Banish self doubt.
- Thrive on more confidence at auditions and in life.
I will give you these tools. But don't take my word for it.