Step up your TV audition Game.
You're looking to feel super confident in the audition room
but not sure where to start.
How about right here? Right now?
If you don’t crush your self-tapes,
dominate your on-camera auditions - Where will you be this time next year?
Here are your biggest TV audition challenges:
Nerves. Nerves. Nerves. Nerves.
Suffering during the audition.
Not getting off book.
Not bringing something special.
Trying to do it "right."
Not having fun.
Inexperienced stage performer.
Finding the underlining emotional trigger.
Working quickly and productively
Not sure what decisions to make with the script
Getting stuck in your head.
Not enough time to get in the groove.
Acting with a reader.
Not sure how much you should prepare.
How far you should go?
Being told you're too big on camera.
You want to slay your on camera TV auditions because you:
- You need to share your gift - in life and in auditions.
- You want to prove you're a good actor.
- Play a complex character adding you unique understanding.
- Great acting leads to more fans, a higher profile and high paying TV gigs.
- More confidence, and more CHOICES.
- You just have a passion for telling stories.
- Or, like me, you think it’s fun to work out your acting instrument. (That’s absolutely cool with me)
If any of the above resonates with you, keep on reading friend....
If your on camera self tapes and in person auditions are not creating results...
It’s called Zoom In Acting.
5 WEEK ONLINE
on camera, on demand, acting class.
This is a class that you can participate in live or at your convenience.
Never miss an acting class again.
ACTING CLASS DESIGNED TO:
- Give you the on-camera knowledge you long for.
- Teach you how to use the camera as a tool to grow as an actor.
- Provide you a fast and effective way to prepare for auditions.
THAT LOOKS LIKE:
- Getting known as an actor because of your skills.
- Less stress about any changes in the audition process.
- You can go with the flow because your work is rock solid.
- You don’t waste time and energy on self sabotage.
- You know how to turn any experience into a growth process.
- Doing what you LOVE.
- Ridding yourself of the mystery of self-submissions.
- Saving money, making your own self-tapes
- No need to hire a coach.
- A daily routine makes you audition ready!
- Banish self doubt.
- Thrive on more confidence at auditions and in life.
I will give you these tools. But don't take my word for it.
If you are on this page reading, I think you are probably like the hundreds of actors I have helped transition into film and TV from Theatre. Or they have leveled up from co-stars to series regular. Indie film queen to series regular. Even student to series regular.
I bet you are a lot like them:
You know how to act.
You have trained and invested a lot of time and money showing your work to casting directors.
You have the gift. You have the drive.
But you struggle to SHOW up under pressure in a way that makes them want to write a role for you.
(Yes it happens.)
Change the sex/age of the character because your acting is too damn juicy to not be used on their show.
I have clients in pilot deals with networks. Getting paid to not work for any other network until the right TV show comes along to make them a star.
You're not living your destiny as an actor.
You are not YOU in auditions and in front of the camera.
What you need is someone to help you improve your on camera acting skills.
- A solid growth plan that works for you,
- Improving your your skills and not throwing out your training.
- Someone to show you a way to rehearse.
That’s exactly what I do.
I'm a passionate advocate of 1 big thing: bringing actors and tech together to create meaningful work that amplifies their gifts.
I am Roz Acting Coach, Creative Catalyst. I change my hair often so get used to it.
Nice to meet you. :-)
I'm a wife, mother and working actress, with Broadway Film and TV credits.
Acted with A-Listers
Samuel L. Jackson
I've directed many film projects that have screened on TV nationally and in film festivals all around the world.
As an Educator/Acting Coach I've worked with A-Lister's on high budget film and TV sets. I teach at NYU, SUNY Purchase and many performing arts institutions around the country.
Just like you, I put myself on tape and go to my auditions and when the planets align I book the job.
I know this process, I've lived this process as a professional actor for over 25 years. I bring that knowledge to everything I do and I want to bring it to you.
When I facilitate true growth in an artist
Those of you who know me know…
I literally dance!
I will not hold back - Anything. Everything I have learned I will teach you.
because I have had incredible teachers. (yes I still take classes)
I believe in the human potential of the artist to actually save the planet.
I know the power of story.
It's kinda funny actually, I became a leader/teacher at weight watchers after losing only 11 pounds. Teaching is in my blood.
Why I am Different?
1. I audition, I work
2. I coach on set, that puts me in conversation with directors and producers, keeps me relevant, keeps me current, keeps me connected to an ever changing industry.
3. I am a director
4. I am an educator
What I've learned from actors who work hard and have had continued success, who have little or no training is:
Acting is not mysterious or precious.
I took a fresh look at my own journey from theatre to Film and TV and here’s what I learned.
ALL METHODS WORK.
It just depends on how you're wired and that is exactly where I meet you.
Get out of your head and put your talent into the work!
ZOOM IN. FOCUS. ACTING, ON Camera.
Registration Opens January 26, 12pm, with 1 week sale!
- On-camera audition practice weekly (rehearse as much as you want)
- A method to improve. You can work at your convenience. You'll get GOOD!
- Actor's mindset weekly. What's blocking your progress?
- Tools to sharpen your skills
- Scripts to devour, fine-tune your analysis technique
- Real acting class.
- Truthful constructive feedback
- Auditioning in different genres.
- Guest star roles, co-star roles (1-6) lines
- Series regular roles
- Call backs approach
What is covered?
Week 1: Choose either, a one liner, co-star role or Fringe scene
Week 2: 30 Minute Comedy (Single Camera or Multi-Camera)
Week 3: One Hour Drama ( Serial like )
Week 4: Procedurals (CSI, Law & Order:SVU)
Week 5: Players choice. Bring in any on TV camera audition scene that you want.
The Things I'll show you!
- HOW TO SET UP THE CAMERA
- SIMPLE EFFECTIVE LIGHTING
- WHERE YOU SHOULD FOCUS YOUR EYES
- WHAT SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE BEHIND YOU
- TIPS FOR INSPIRED STAGING
- SCRIPT READING PRACTICE
- NO MORE BORING SLATES
All classes are recorded to be viewed on demand!
STAY READY TO AUDITION.
Read script, prepare sides.
Rehearse with a partner
Put yourself on tape.
Upload to Vimeo or YouTube (if you don't know how I got your covered.)
Weekly live online class, self-tapes are reviewed and critiqued.
-Voice and Speech Audition Warm ups With Keren Dukes.
ANNOUNCING: Call Back Week
NOW A SIX WEEK CLASS!!!
Our 24/7 Chat Support - This has been the life blood of Zoom In Acting. Should you wear this on your self-tape? What do you think of my new headshots? My audition was awful today, I need some love. My audition was amazing today, I need some love! Any question any time about the craft and business of acting is answered.
Zoom In Acting
Week #1 - Actors Choice Choose either a one liner, costar role or continue the Fringe scene
Week #2 - half hour comedy
Week #3 - episodic drama (ex. Empire, Nashville)
Week #4 - Procedurals (ex. CSI, L&O:SVU)
Week #5 - network generals
Week #6 - Final Call Backs
Telegram - private chat group (ask questions, share files, share videos, get information from Roz 24/7)
Zoom In Acting Plus
1 - 30 minute private online coaching session with Roz during the 6 week class. $70 Value
Digital Footprint review. Roz will assess your online presence (website, reel, social media, actors access, casting network) looking at your online brand and making sure it's consistent with the quality of your acting. During the 6 weeks. $130 Value.
1/2 off hair and make up when you book brand headshots with Crystal Blake (good for 6 months). $70 Value
1 hour writing consultation with Award Winning Writer/Producer Craig T. Williams - Including webseries, short films, feature films. Must be in written form which includes outlines, treatments or full scripts. (expires 3 months after last class) $175 Value
20% Discount on all Red Wall Services - demo reels, websites, reels from scratch, audition coaching (which you can apply after you use your free coaching.)