Here are your biggest TV audition challenges:
Nerves. Nerves. Nerves. Nerves.
Suffering during the audition.
Not getting off book.
Not bringing something special.
Trying to do it "right."
Not having fun.
Inexperienced stage performer.
Finding the underlining emotional trigger.
Working quickly and productively
Not sure what decisions to make with the script
Getting stuck in your head.
Not enough time to get in the groove.
Acting with a reader.
Not sure how much you should prepare.
How far you should go?
Being told you're too big on camera.
You want to slay your on camera TV auditions because you need:
- to share your gift - in life and in auditions.
- to prove you're a good actor. to play complex character adding you unique understanding.
- to kick off the chain reaction: great acting leads to more fans, a higher profile and high paying TV gigs.
- to gain confidence, and more have CHOICES as an actor.
- to exercise your passion for telling stories.
- to have fun to work out your acting instrument in auditions.